Djay Pro for Mac : major bug with FX, losing audio

Djay Pro : big bug with FX, totally losing audio after playing for a few seconds with them. I could reproduce it two times.

Otherwise the app looks promising but quite expensive compared to its way more featured competitors.

Hi Joseph Olson,

could you tell us which FX is cutting out the audio?
Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Thank you for your information, are you able to reproduce the issue and send me an exemplary video of the issue, that would help us tons.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey Ben,

it would be great if you can send me a video of the explained bug via support@algoriddim.com.
Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,Lukas E.

I have the same problem - I love this program, so I bought the extra effect, but now as soon as I start using them, the audio totally cuts out - I’m very frusterated and it appears that this problem/glitch has been around for a year already as jayneural had the same problem a year ago. Can someone tell me how to fix this or re-imburse me for this program? I can’t have the audio cutting out in the middle of my DJ sets!

the sugar bytes…

Same with me too - easy to recreate - any effect, play with it more than a few clicks and it cuts out, app restart only fix.

I have two Macs with separate installs, can make it do it every time on both. Just click on the pad hecticly and randomly, bye bye output.