DJay Pro Track Drifting (Overview and In-depth Look)

Yup. DJAY still drifts.

1 Like

make sure the beat grid is spot on as that may also be the cause of the drifting

Hello everyone. This has been addressed in the recent djay Pro 5 release. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Definitely agree with you there, This new beat gridding is off the charts!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This Topic DJay Pro Track Drifting (Overview and In-depth Look)? has been closed.

For me, the problem still exists and blocks me from using your software.

Please describe the problem, with as much detail as possible, and include links to video/audio as required.

If you’re mixing two tracks which don’t have steady tempos (regardless of being the “same BPM”) then they will not stay in sync unless you use SYNC or manually nudge where necessary.

As you’ve not provided info on which tracks you’re using, or how you’re mixing them, it’s hard to offer solutions.

1 Like

Please just check the first post of this thread. It’s explained very detailed.

OK so I went back and watched the video, even though it was not your video, and presumably you’re not using the same track(s)…

As I said in my previous post, if the tracks (or sections of them) are at different tempos, then of course they will drift. That’s normal. To keep them in sync, you need to either set the BPM the same on both tracks (or sections of), manually nudge or use SYNC.

Dear PK, as you can read above in nearly every post, it should have been reported and addressed as a bug and sould not be a normal behavior. Unfortunately it seems to still be a problem in version 5.

For me personally it makes the nice software unusable for me.