DJay Remote in both portrait and landscape mode

I have set up a local network between my MacBook Pro, with DJay installed and my iPhone 4S with DJay Remote installed.

I am using it during our performance of Romeo & Juliet, where I am both on stage and behind, as the sound technician. This is why it is crucial for me that the DJay Remote app performs perfectly. And it does, but I miss one important feature, that the full DJay App for iPhone has:

You can tilt the iPhone to the side, and voilà, you can see both the turntables, including track name etc, above! - I want it to be able to show both Portrait and Lanscape mode.

That would make my job MUCH easier and would minimize the possible handling mistakes to a minimum…
SO, if you could just put that in a bug fix report, and hopefulle release it rather promptly, then you would be considered as gods to me! :slight_smile:
Thank you for a great software and app, I use it alot!

Hi Lennart,

Thanks for sharing your idea.

Hi Warren,

What is your prediction, of when my sought after feature, portrait/landscape mode, will be implemented in DJay Remote any time soon?

After I posted this question I have seen other forum threads and it seems that I am not alone in my wish for landscape/portrait mode. Actually I found a forum from 2010 (I think it was…) that asked for the same feature enhancement.

Could you give me an answer to when it will be implemented?
Best regards,
Lennart

Hi Warren,

What is your prediction, of when my sought after feature, portrait/landscape mode, will be implemented in DJay Remote any time soon?

After I posted this question I have seen other forum threads and it seems that I am not alone in my wish for landscape/portrait mode. Actually I found a forum from 2010 (I think it was…) that asked for the same feature enhancement.

Could you give me an answer to when it will be implemented?
Best regards,
Lennart