Djay won't open on macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Hi,
It started when the headings (artist, Key, BPM, Album etc) appeared multiple times. I tried to use view option, but then it crashed. Now it won’t open at all. Please help.

Hey there,

thank you Karl for your suggestion, was this helpful @Garrett?

Cheers,Lukas E.

You can get around this if you have it installed via Mac App Store. (I don’t work for Algoriddim but I just spent half an hour trying to fix this, so follow at your own risk):

Go to ~/Library/Containers/ and delete the “com.algoriddim.djay3…” folder. Then try to relaunch the app.

If this doesn’t fix, then remove the app, then reinstall and try again.

If that doesn’t work, look under the “djay” folder in your user’s “Music” folder, delete the .plist files in there, try to launch app again. If that still doesn’t work, delete the “Metadata” folder that’s in the djay folder, and try again.

This should fix it for you. You’ll probably lose app settings, but at least it’ll get you back up and running. The columns are still duplicated, and if you remove them and add them, they still come back duplicated, so just leave it alone. I doubt Algoriddim will bother fixing it now that we’re supposed to be using djay Pro.