Exporting Cue Points

So I recently downloaded the demo of djay pro for my mac. I made cue points on upwards of 300 songs, expecting that once I bought the full version, I would just enter the license key and all would be fine. When I went to buy the full version, it downloaded a whole new program and none of the cue points transferred over.

What I would like to know is that is there any way to transfer the cue points from the demo version over to the full version?

Thanks for posting this for me. :wink:

There shouldn’t be any problems coming from the old version. Did none of your cue points merge over at all?

Can you please send the djay Preset Library.plist files to support(at)algoriddim.com? You can find the file under:
~/Library/Containers/com.algoriddim.djay-pro-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Algoriddim

I am having this same problem, this is absolutely lame and near unacceptable. Algoriddim please don’t abandon your long-time users. My purchase of djay for mac back in the day before you had iOS version helped get you where you are today.

1 Like

Oh wait i misread, I am having this problem with moving from djay to djay pro, not from the demo to the full version. sorry.

Yes, every single song had BPM and key information and none had cue points.

Hi, I got in contact with warren and he said to do the following:

This is because the App Store version is required to store all the data elsewhere (due to sandboxing). Please try the following:

copy all the files and folders from:
~/Library/Application Support/Algoriddim

to:

~/Library/Containers/com.algoriddim.djay-pro-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Algoriddim

Hope this helps, it helped for me