External display problem

The external display for DJAY PRO for mac is having some problems when you put it for the output of the video it won’t show it on the external display it shows on the same display where your mixer is when u want to mix the videos, when i try to put the output of the video to the tv/projector it shows on my screen and doesn’t show anything on the other screen i already have the mirror display off and i kept messing around with it but i can’t get it to show up on the other display i also tried it with my apple tv and it did the same thing http://postimg.org/gallery/2i5ynkjow/…
my screenshots

1 Like

Hi Kevin,

thank you very much for the screenshots.
Could you tell us how you are connected with the tv/projector and what OS version you are using?
Thank you very much.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

1 Like

Hi Kevin,

thank you for these informations, could you please also send us screenshots of your “Displays” settings.
Therefor please connect the external display and go to “System Preferences” and to “Displays”. Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

1 Like

HDMI and I am using OS X el capitan 10.11.2