Freezing during playing sets (Power supply issue)

Hi @Snareman, can you please confirm that you have the TIDAL “Individual Plan” plus the “DJ Extension”? These are now both required to use TIDAL with DJ software.

The tidal issue was resolved. But i have issues now with my external hard drive. Djay shut down 3 times during my gig Monday when i was using it. Also now my external sound card causes issues when i use it with my DDJ SR2

Hi @Five-0, thanks for the follow up. Your new issues sound like they could be cable and/or power related. I recommend you try some different USB cables for your external drive and controller. Preferably high quality cables with dual ferrite chokes on either end. I can personally recommend the Chroma Cables from DJ TechTools. Also, you should consider using a powered USB hub to ensure your external drive and sound card are getting sufficient power.

Hello! It’s been more than 7 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!

Yes it’s fixed. It was my iPad power block. Somehow it went bad and was over heating.

Thanks for the update @Five-0. Glad to hear it’s fixed!