Great App - Use it 3 to 5 gigs a week about 6 hours each gig... thats up 30 hours of live Djing on Djay Pro a week!

I borrowed a wego of a friend for a gig that required me to use the spotify side of things… I didnt give it back for 3 weeks because i was loving the app so much and the easy of finding new songs and fresh stuff… I totally changed my Dj setup with a Mixon 4 and also added a new touchscreen laptop to run my Ableton Live rig (which was my main DJ app which is still great for remixing on the fly and I play live Keys over my tracks etc}

So I just wanted to say thanks for a great app, I have it on windows, ipad and my android …all works well. and am looking forward to seeing windows go to Pro 2 hopefully soon…

Great Job guys,

Corey

I HAVE A QUESTION MAYBE U CAN HELP ME. CAUSE THIS PEOPLE FROM DJAY PRO THEY DONT ANSWER WHEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM. YESTERDAY I BOUGHT THE SOFTWARE. MAC AND PIONEER XDJ RX THE PROBLEM IS THE PROGRAM DONT RECOGNIZE THE SOUND CARD OF MY PIONEER ANY HELP. AND I HOPE THE OWNERS SEE MY PROBLEM AND CHE THE IMBOX