How can i get version 1 of Djay 3.0 back on my Macbook Pro ????

the new version is affecting everything for my live performances i want to cue the songs , i want to do the transitions, and i want to do all the sound effects on my mixes and i want to do all the sound adjustments myself ( I DO NOT WANT THE PROGRAM TO DO IT FOR ME ) not the program!!! I CAN DO IT MYSELF ) it for !!! how the heck can i get the first version of ( Djay 3.0 ) back ???

Honestly i do not like the new version of Djay at all ( IT IS TERRIBLE ) i hate it is slow , and it does not let me do anything nothing i want to transition to the next song when i feel like it not where the programs want to transition to the next song ( that is also why i hate this new version . I really miss to mix my own electro house music and this new updated program is wasting my valuable time that i can be making some awesome music ??? please help me !! THE LAST TIME PLEASE… ( how can i get the old version of Djay 3.0 ??? ) should i throw this new version that i just updated to the trash and buy the first version of Djay 3.0 all over again ??? if i need to do that i will do it !!! ??? if i have no one helping me aster my question and no one replies then i will do just that !!!

MY head hurts because i’m so frustrated, and disappointed and sad because this program does not work at all is like is frozen i cannot do anything !! or express myself how i really mix !!