how Long can I use the dJay Pro app on a fully charged iPad Pro before it totally drain the battery to 10%?

As I am using the Griffin DJ Connect accessory to split the audio signal via the Lightning port, I am not able to charge the ipad at the same time.
how Long can I use the dJay Pro app on a fully charged iPad Pro before it totally drain the battery to 10%?

I use the lighting port for my audio out and have the same situation of draining the battery. A big factor is how bright you have your display settings. When brightness is set to about 40% my battery drains down to 65% from 100% after 3 hours of continuous display on use. I hope there is a solution soon to be able to use the lighting port and charge at the same time. If there is a way I don’t know about it. Does anyone know?

I’m happy to report the Apple USB 3.0 camera adaptor works perfectly with DJ Pro on an iPad Pro. I use the lightning adaptor for audio output and can power the iPad at the same time. Finally!

Not the same though. The Logitech Base is a docking station that charges your iPad in the stand. Apple solution is a pigtail that let’s you charge via the lightning connector AND utilize a USB port at the same time. I’m using the pigtail to pass audio through the lightning port to a Dragonfly DAC audio converter while at the same time charging the iPad. The Dragonfly is the best solution to get HD audio output from your iPad. Anyone using the headphone Jack for the audio out is sacraficing audio quality. The difference is night and day.

Hi William, thank you for the reply.
I read about this new USB 3 Camera Adapter from Apple and not sure whether it will work with the dJay pro app ?
We can connect the USB cable from the DJ Connect to the USB port of the adapter and then connect the lightning cable to the Lightning port for charging.

that is great news indeed ! (Y)
on the other note, Logitech just released a smart connector charger for the iPad Pro.
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product…