I want to buy a Reloop mixtour. But want to know if it will support djay pro for the iPad?

Ok I just picked one up now. I must say that unit is really really nice! It’s pretty big too. A little bigger then the traktor z1. So it does work with djay pro for iPad. Just like dj stub said. So far so good. Will play with it some more. I do notice that the reloop logo don’t pop up when u plug it in. But it’s not a big thing and the unit sometime has a little flick on the cue an play button. Will test more

Andreas! Did you find the mixtour an djay pro steady? Did you use iPad or Mac? I notice on my that when u have the volume low. They tend to go up in volume after while on its own. An another thing is that when you plug it in. That it does not copy the same as the controller. Meaning if my faders are down. And when u hit play the volume is high an speaker are playing loud. Which scared the crap out of me. Cuz I thought the volume was down.

Seem like the led meter switch not working the way it should. Am use both djay2 an pro for the iPad. The mst an pfl are the same. Or am I doing something wrong? When I switch it to mst and have the volume down it still go on. I though the mst was the meter for the speakers? An the pfl was for the cue an to adjust gain? Any body getting this on there unit?

Really! Where are the algorridim mods at to address these issue?

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to connect more than one device to the reloop mixtour? For example if I connect an iPad Pro, could I then connect another device for example laptop or other tablet or iPad and use both simultaneously? What I mean is could I assign the left channel to an iPad Pro then connect another tablet (android) or iPad (with camera connection kit) and use this through the right channel?
I know it is probably impossible, the mapping would be very complicated I’m sure and wouldn’t make the most of the the four channel capabilities, which would become 8 channel capabilities with two devices running djay pro, but I just want to know what might be possible.

Thanks