If I purchased DJAY Pro on Mac do I have to purchase it again for Windows PRO for Surface Studio?

I purchased DJPRO with all addons for MacBook Pro. I have purchased a Surface Studio to use for DJing. Do I have to repurchase it with all the addons for My Surface Studio??? If so Can I get a beta testers copy???

Hey Phillip, 

unfortunately due to the two different distribution shops and the two completely different softwares built from scratch, there is no license for both operating systems.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,

Lukas E.

Hey Philip,

thank you for your follow up.

At the moment we can not support devices which are unsupported by our Windows Audio driver (WASAPI) like the DJM 900 Nexus.

The support has high priority for us and we will do our best in order to fix this as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Lukas E.

Lukas thanks I already purchased it!

One more question, I have a Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus 2 I am having issues getting the sound card to pick up the output from DJAY Pro for windows on my Surface. It recognizes the DJM in the Main Output however doesn’t route it to the DJM to use as sound to my DJ Stuff…

any ideas???