iOS 10 beta and Djay Pro app issue

Hi, have encountered an issue with iOS 10 beta 3 and Djay Pro iPad version. There are glitches in the UI and font display. Hopefully this is remedied soon.

Don’t expect anything soon.

But yet I have been waiting for fixes on my issues since April… makes sense.

hi I have the same problem that you are commenting. It occurs from the first beta. In Djay 2 it does not happen only in the pro version for iPad. In the Mac version, it does not occur and I have the beta installed macOS Sierra. The application works well, but is very uncomfortable not being able to see well buttons and song titles. I hope an update as soon as possible. Thank you.

On September 3 I have the biggest music event this year there will be an update for dj pro ?. I need my iPad at 100 × 100. hope so.

finally the problems have been solved.

Thank you very much for all your efforts.

Continue to work well.

Great, thank you!

Yes, i think Paul knows this, he’s just asking when should we expect this update?

Thank you Algoriddim team. Everything working as of today. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

the update is on its way, thank you for reporting this issue.
We found a fix and are testing the implementation, the update will go live as fast as possible.

Cheers,Lukas E.

The fix will go live as fast as possible. 

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Thank you for your feedback. A fix is on its way.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Paul LeoGrande,

the fix will be provided by a djay update and not by a new iOS beta version. 

Cheers,Lukas E.

I am testing the fix at the moment. We will do our best in order to provide it as fast as possible.
Be assured that it’s on its way.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi JuanMa Gonzalez,

we are very sorry to hear that and will do our best in order to provide the fix as fast as possible.
The problem is that it is not possible to downgrade your iPad back to the latest official version.

I would suggest you to stay with the latest official operating system versions in the future in order to guarantee that all your apps are running flawlessly.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Just updated to the latest beta (IOS beta 6) and still seeing these issues. How far out are we from a fix? Cannot use the app at all…

Was your testing not successful? I’m asking since I’m also waiting for a fix since one month and I was really hoping for the issue to be resolved soon when you wrote this two weeks ago… Cheers, J

My issus is the audio setup options where as I like the dock connector to work for the output and pre cueing with my headphones but that doesn’t work with iOS 10. anyone else?