iOS 7

We are about a week away from iOS 7, is DJAY 2 compatible? What about the iDJ Pro? Should we wait to update or are they working on all your internal testings of iOS 7?

Check the app store:

What’s New in Version 2.1

• Enhanced for iOS 7 with all-new library
  • New exclusive sample packs by Snoop Dogg and DJ Qbert
  • New built-in scratch tools by DJ Qbert (press-and-hold load button to access)
  • Added support for Inter-App Audio on iOS 7
  • Faster track loading on iOS 7
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements

I know its so frustrating. This app could be top market shit if they worked out the kinks and took user suggestions seriously. Instead they released a new version to buy that crippled the very core of the app (incorrect bpm analysis)

djay works great on iOS 7 and we just released version 2.1 of djay for iPad and iPhone, which is all-around enhanced for iOS 7 including a new library, faster song loading, and support for Inter-App Audio. It also contains new sample packs by Snoop Dogg and DJ Qbert. :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Yes the iDJ Pro works great with iOS 7.

Regarding the iDJ Live and iOS 6, please contact Numark customer support and they will upgrade your iDJ Live to work with iOS 6/7.

Here are the release notes for djay 2.1:

• Enhanced for iOS 7 with all-new library
  • New exclusive sample packs by Snoop Dogg and DJ Qbert
  • New built-in scratch tools by DJ Qbert (press-and-hold load button to access)
  • Added support for Inter-App Audio on iOS 7
  • Faster track loading on iOS 7
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements

As far as I know, the iDJ Pro mode was also updated to work on iOS 7.

If you have any specific issues with iDJ Pro, please post them as separate topics in the forum. Thanks!

Please contact Numark customer support directly about details.

I’m sorry you’re not happy with djay. Unfortunately I don’t have any further information on the status of the FX volume issue at this point. We’ll update the forum topic about that problem when we have any news.

Can you please provide more information regarding the issues you’ve encountered? Thanks!

Beta-testers are always welcome. Please kindly send an email to support@algoriddim.com and provide information about yourself.

By the way, the volume issue with the FX also occurs without the iDJ Pro. We’re really sorry that this issue still hasn’t been fixed. I understand that it seems like a trivial issue from the outside, but if there were a simple solution to this problem, then we would have done so already.

And about the issues with BPM analysis, please kindly send us an email with a list of affected songs. It seems that while the analysis works better on a majority of songs, it may have caused new issues with certain songs/genre.

For everyone who is experiencing issues with a Pioneer controller on iOS 7, please see this discussion. http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…

Hi Jay, which iPad do you have?

Hi Marek,

Sorry to hear that. Which djay version are you using? Please tap the gear icon and scroll down to determine the version number.

Also, what exactly do you mean by “ghost songs”? Do you mean that some of your songs are greyed out? In this case, it means that these songs haven’t been downloaded to your device yet. You should probably also know that, starting with iOS 7, all your songs purchased in the iTunes Store are automatically listed in your library, whether or not they have been downloaded to your device. This may be why you suddenly see more songs in djay. You can enable “Hide Tracks in the Cloud” in djay’s Library settings, also accessible by tapping the gear icon.

Yep, the ios7 comes in 2 days !!!
So, please, tell us if the idjpro is compatible…

Big Up
Bigfred

youhouuuu… algoriddim ???
tomorrow IOS7 and no answer !!!
If my idjpro stop working with IOS7 i’ll become mad !!!

I install ios7 and idjpro WORK but i try it only for 10 min.
Tittle songs still cut !!!

I second that request and confirm crackling noise with DDJ WeGo. Plaese provide some feedback on solution. thank you

Warren, its a popping sound when you play music also popping on headphone so you cant use it to pre que.

There’s none?? Hey…please.

Crickets