iPad DJay using Numark DJ2GO USB controller

Hi Andrew,

Please note that the Numark DJ 2 Go is only supported on djay for Mac, as stated on our hardware page.

ION iDJ 2 GO is not the same as Numark DJ 2 GO.

ION iDJ 2 GO is supported with djay for iOS, Numark DJ 2 GO is supported with djay for Mac.

Which one do you have?

Hello I would like to know when you will update the MidiMapping compatible with Numark DG2go which is equal to Idj2go? I see no need for me to have to buy a new interface now paid for app in the Apple store and use the new ipad without jailbreak! They could give a little attention? After complaining user already has enough of this lack of update. Thank you.

Hello I would like to know when you will update the MidiMapping compatible with Numark DG2go which is equal to Idj2go? I see no need for me to have to buy a new interface now paid for app in the Apple store and use the new ipad without jailbreak! They could give a little attention? After complaining user already has enough of this lack of update. Thank you.

Because you have not updated the djay app to be compatible with the Numark DJ2go?? Application I love you and I paid for it, I also have a new ipad and do not want to jailbreak!!! Do not think just oblige me buying a controller identical to what I already have!!

When the company intends to update the Algoriddim Djay app to make compatible the Numark DJ2go and ipad without the need to jailbreak?? I have a new Ipad and need this update. Thank you.

When the company intends to update the Algoriddim Djay app to make compatible the Numark DJ2go and ipad without the need to jailbreak?? I have a new Ipad and need this update. Thank you.

The Numark DJ2GO works on a jailbroken iPad. It also works on other djay apps. It works on the Mac.

The mapping for the ion and the numark should be virtually the same. What is stopping DJay from just adding the update? Making someone who has already purchased one numark product have to buy a bigger clunkier one or almost an identical product branded by a different company is at best poor licensing decisions or at worst, predatory.

This is a horrible response. There is no explanation probably because it is something stupid like, Numark wants people to buy two almost identical products and djay agreed to these licencing terms.

this is really a “business contract” blah blah decision that has nothing to do with technical issues. It is unfortunate that so many of the djay technical rollouts are driven more by business decisions than user experience. The problem is that the biz dev people fail to realize the implications of 2 years of ignoring user experience at the expense of a business plan that ignores android for no reason and even more ironically, does not enable the mapping to a mid controller that is identical to the ion with just a different brand name on it. These poor decisions contributed to djay losing an enormous market share to traktor.

Warren, do you still have a job? Can you take a look at this thread and provide an answer that signifies that you are speaking to people who are intelligent. Why does DJay not support an identical version of the hardware, still.

I also need to connect my Numark DJ2Go to DJay (I have an iPad 1). It is a DJ2Go, not an iDJ2Go. I prefer to keep this iPad, and I don’t like the jailbreaking either. I also don’t want to buy a different controller.

Just bought app to use with dj2 go and just noticed no support. Even though it’s advertised on your site as supported. Going to give bad review now on iTunes

You website says

iDJ 2 GO
The easiest way to become a DJ with your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch: ultra-compact DJ controller that lets beginners perform like a pro wherever they go. The iDJ 2 Go system works plug and play with djay and vjay on iPad or iPhone.

Plug and play on ipad?

First of all this thread is 7 years old, and the comment you are replying to is 4 years old…
But anyway, with the newest version you can map any controller as long as it sends midi, yourself.

P.S. is there a possibility to close old irrelevant threads for new comments?

Come on and fix so that djay2 for iOS supports either numark or ion dj2go hardware. Or add support for custom midi mapping. Many users want to connect “real” midi devices using usb to lightning adapter. Right now I use other software but would be happy to only use djay on both iPad and Mac.

At least you can release additional support for more devices using the in-app purchase…

Numark dj2go 2 works with the iPad. But only with djay iOS NOT djay Pro for iPad.