Is an update planned in next months for Mac Version?

I’m wondering if there will be an update of djay 1 on Mac this year? I asked this already in the first months of 2014 and the answer was that “big things” will happen, but until now nothing happend besides updates for iPhone/iPad.

While we cannot give you any time frame, I can assure you that we do have great plans for djay for Mac. We understand that you all have been waiting patiently for quite some time now and we promise we won’t let you down so stay tuned.

This has been posted for TWO YEARS now.

Haha! Get used to it. Their focus quickly went to $ from 2 on phone/pad and the Mac software is the lowest profiting product they offer. Biz wise, it makes sense but consumer wise it’s an opportunity to learn other applications and improve your knowledge of other mixing software.

Preciate the reply. Thanks for all you do and we will try and be patient! Cheers.

^

Yeah I through about this as well and updates for tablet and phone are fine, coz I’m using them as well, but if I turn to other software on Mac I will change the software on phone and tablet as well. Traktor and all the others offer good mobile versions. I really don’t understand the position of them…it cant’t take them Long to adjust the tablet version to fit Mac OS.