Is Djay Pro on PC is still a thing for Algoriddim?

on mac djay is being continuously developed. now djay pro 2 was only released for mac, although the scope of functions on the mac is anyway much more extensive than on the pc.

the last pc “update” was on may. it still looks like a pre version.

thats not for what i paid the same price as the apple users .
take care of both platforms equally or at least do different prices.

Hi there,

we are sorry for the belated response.

Thank you for your feedback and your thoughts towards a djay Pro 2 update for Windows.
Providing a new update for one platform does not mean we are abandoning the others.

Everything will be done step by step and it would be great if you continue sharing all things that you are missing in the Windows version.

Thank you and I want to apologise for the inconvenience and giving you the feeling of being unheard.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,Lukas E.

adding the option for video would not be a day late for us PC users.

As expected, no answer. It is really a shame how you deal with your pc customers. 99% of the questions and ideas in the windows section of the forum remain unanswered. only when it comes to the payment we got an answer from you. I hope the big players get someday a spotify function too and you sink again into insignificance.

but thanks for reminding me every singele time when i start djay to looking for a new windows update ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Just bring it to the same level as 1.4.4 on the Mac. We do not ask for more.

I do not understand why ag requires for the windows version, which does not even have the most common features of a modern dj software, the exact same price as they required for the mac version. if they at least would try to keep the software up to date I could still understand it. but that’s not what they do. At the current state of development, it is not worth $ 10

Another month without any news. I’m getting tired of this