Jog Wheel Displays on Pioneer FLX 10

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (iPad Air 3rd Gen):
  • Version of operating system (latest):
  • Version of djay (latest):
  • Hardware/controllers used (Pioneer DDJ FLX 10):

Your question:
Is there any way to bring the jog Wheel Displays to work with the IPad Version?

1 Like

Hi @Hannes, please note that the hardware manufacturer needs to unlock access to their screens before we can add support for them in djay. We have reached out to the manufacturer requesting this, but it will help to expedite the process if djay users like yourself could also contact the manufacturer and express your interest in having screens unlocked for Algoriddim djay. Every voice helps. Thanks for your support!

It would be just ok, if there is a setting so that your logo or whatevet stays in the Display when ipad is pluged in. It doesnā€™t Look profesional if there is a message in the Display which say no Audio driverā€¦

Excellent suggestion @Slak_Jaw
What would be the best point of contact for us users like us, to call lets say, Aplhatheta and express this very thing
every.
single.
day.
?

@Slak_Jaw - thank you! I did reach out to Pioneer/AlphaTheta and adressed the issue there. However, they answered that this not an issue that they can solve, but algoriddim :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Hannes. Iā€™ll pass this onto our dev team to see what they have to say.

1 Like

Thank you @Slak_Jaw - would be very happy if there would be a jog Wheel support soon

1 Like

Not only that, but on iOS it says ā€œNo Audio Driverā€, but on MacOS it does not (it displays the track times, key, etc.).

I would also love to see support in both iOS and MacOS for the waveform displays as well - though I admit thatā€™s a ā€˜nice to haveā€™ rather than a must.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Iā€™ve changed this topic from a Question to a Suggestion so that it can be upvoted.

2 Likes