Keep pressing effects buttons to keep active. A way to disable it?

Hi at all,

I’m starting to use djay Pro 2 with a Hercules Air Control. But differently my old Hercules on this consolle, I must keep press the button to keep active the effect. There is a way to set buttons “On and Off”?; For example i press once the button, starts the echo effect when I press again the button echo effect ends. I try to see the MIDI configuration but I didn’t find a way

I have DJay Pro AI here, and on my controllers there is an item called “Button Mode” in the mapping options for the respective button under “Advanced Control Configuration”. And there you can switch the function between “toggle” (press once = on, press again = off) and “hold” (active while the button is pressed).

1 Like

good; so there isn’t a way to do the same thing in djay pro 2? Could i upgrade it?

Hi @Matteo_C,

The MIDI mapping you are looking for is the same as it is in djay Pro AI that @Chris_R wrote in about. Many thanks to Chris!

“There is an item called “Button Mode” in the mapping options for the respective button under “Advanced Control Configuration”. And there you can switch the function between “toggle” (press once = on, press again = off) and “hold” (active while the button is pressed).”

I will also attach a picture for reference.

ook, so i’ve searched in that menù and I tried to change some setting but I didn’t succeed. I must retry and eventually I post some screenshots here. At moment I haven’t the consolle with me, but at fit occasion I’ll try it and I’ll post an update

I tried it and…it works! :grin: . Thanks a lot for the help :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.