Key lock for Vjay

Adding key lock for matching tempo but keeping the pitch would be nice.

does vjay have key lock for audio? i couldn’t find it. if not, is this feature planned? thanks!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
VJAY key lock?.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Key Lock/Time-Stretching is available on djay for iPad but requires an iPad 2 or better.
djay for Mac even has Harmonic MatchTM: Automatic Key Detection, Key Matching and Transposing.

Regards,
Warren

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, this is currently unavailable in vjay. I was actually replying to DJ-K’s comment.

Regards

Hi,

Key lock is now also available in vjay 1.2. This feature requires an iPhone 5, iPad 4 or better.

Good point but I was referring to Vjay, not Djay. I have both and key lock is not available for Vjay.

I figured. The key lock in Djay works really well. Multiple cue points and more FX and transitions in Vjay would be nice too. Stability is good but not perfect. I would be hesitant to perform publicly with the current version. But I’m sure the algoriddim team is working on a bunch of goodies for the next update. Not bad for a initial launch. I would recommend this app to others that want to dabble in video DJing.

This is defently the most important function in a dj- software! But unfortunately also missed on djay!!!

Good point Nick… is missing in Vjay. I second it!

So any updates on whether vjay will be getting key lock or not?

Aww time to upgrade my iPad 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the iPad 4 the iPad mini?

does the key lock in djay 2 for iPhone also require an iPhone 5? And which generation of iPod is able to use key lock?

VJAY man. the Vjay that comes in pack with Djay 2.

ok

ok