lost software during ios update

i have just upgraded my Ipad 2 to ios6 & have lost my idjay software in the proccess ,
i thought once i had bought it i could just re-install it but no joy!!
is there any other software i can download to my ipad that runs with the idjay controllers & if not how can i get my idjay software back?

Hi David,

Please open the App Store app on your iPad and go to “Purchases”. Make sure that you are signed in with the same Apple ID that you used for purchasing djay for iPad.

If u bought it from app store just go and re download

i have already re-bought the idjay app for my ipad 2 since i updraded my ipad up to ios6
The problem is that since i have upgraded my ipad2 to ios6 due to to advice from itunes, my Numark idjay live midi controllers don’t work!!!
i noticed on the website that Nuwmark are offering free replacements that work with ios6 however my wife only bought them for me in November 2012 and on the Numark website it says that the offer is only valid until December 2012 which i think is unfair as i only upgraded my ipad2 to ios6 a 1 month ago ( March 2013 )

i have already re-bought the idjay app but now i have upgraded my ipad to ios6 due to advice from itunes, my Numark idjay live midi controllers wont work.
when i looked on the Numark website it says that is offering free replacements of idjay midi controllers that work with ios6.
The problem i have is that it says the offer runs out in december 2012 and my wife only bought them for me in November 2012 and i just upgraded my ipad up to ios6 1 month ago and was unaware about this problem.
Also i am an English man living in Thailand so comunication is not easy
i have always bought Numark from decks to mixers, e.q’s etc but this has made me so annoyed at the fact i am getting no REAL support at all
pleas help, its been over a month since i have been able to get an answer from anyone or for that matter use my decks and i have people waiting for monthly mixes !
daveandapple@gmail.com
please contact me