Master Vu meters on GUI and filename order

Hi guys,just a proposal for modify a little bit the GUI of Djay pro…i’m an “old shool” boy and for me is a good option to have a Master vu meter in the program interface,now there are the channel levels at the corners of the screen that i control with the gain knob(and i supposed that the level displayed are related with gain of the track).Is it possible to add a master output level in the center of the screen( at least replace the channel faders with vu meters) with the “per channel” levels like in an analog mixer?I 'm using both Djay pro and Serato DJ with a Reloop TM2 and at the other side Serato have the vu meters for master and for single channel but they are related only to the master knob of the hardware and i’ve put a request to Serato team too…
Another little question…can you made possible to display in the library the filename of the file for all tracks even there are id tags?..Explain…i’ve a lot of vinyls that i’ve digitalized but without id tags,so in the library for example i have the filename “SNAP - The power” that is displayed in alphabetical order under Filename column in the “S”,but if i have the same file with tags because is a itunes buy it display “SNAP” in the artist column and in the filename column “The power” under the “T” and with a lot of my titles without the tags i have some songs in order with the artist column empty and others with tags that are alphabetically in other order…
Sorry fo the little confusion but i hope thet you understand what i mean :wink: