"Match" does not work on my iPhone/iPad. v3.7.4

Hi,

I am using DJAY Pro on an iPad Pro 12.9 with the latest version 3.1.7 with the lates IOS Software as a Pro Subscription User.
I have all my tracks imported via the “Files”-App in my DJAY music-collection, in total 1923 songs, mainly 80s and 90s songs, nothing fancy.

BUG:
I don’t see any “matching songs” when I am using the “Match”-function when looking for new tracks. Of course, there should be plenty of matching songs with the same BMP und the same KEY.

Is this a bug or what is going wrong? I tried at least 30 songs, its always “no matching songs”

What Can I do about it?
Thank you very much

IMG_5E451BDA41D6-1|251x500

1 Like

Hi @reporter123, Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this problem with Match. I’ve moved your post over to this already existing bug report as it sounds like the same issue.

I’ll keep you updated here as soon as I have any news about this issue from our Dev Team. Thanks in advance for your patience.

1 Like

Thanks for merging, I searched but didn’t find this thread. I have exact the same issue as already reported above. Thanks for fixing this.

2 Likes

I have the same issue as well, no matches, I’m only using playlists from the Apple Music app, no streaming services.

2 Likes

While we’re at it, it would be great if - once the feature is fixed on iOS - you could filter such matches of restrict them e.g. to a playlist. So e.g. show me all matches coming from my playlist “Techhouse” or something like that.

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion for an additional filter for the Match feature. I’ll pass along your feedback about this as well to our Development Team to take into consideration. Thanks again for your patience while our team is working on this!

So are there any updates concerning this bug?

Our team is still looking into this issue to improve the handling of local tracks for the Match functionality on iOS. I’ll keep you posted here when I have news.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Track drag’n’drop and second sort key and other browser improvements

Hey everyone,

Just a random suggestion; can you impliment local library matching on the library tab, the fact I have to have SoundCloud or tidal to use that feature is a bit anoying.

any updates on this topic?

Thanks for checking in with us. Our development team is continuing to investigate this issue. I will push it again internally, and will of course keep this thread updated with any new information. Thanks for your patience!

Situation unchanged with the new version :unamused:

Any updates on this?

Still a problem in December 2023! Thats not good at all.

1 Like

I can’t believe that the DJ app that is currently the number one in the world can’t show you compatible or suggested songs in your local library. You have many features above the rest of the programs, but this is a very important one. Everyone has been asking for this for over two years and we still don’t have it.

I am a programmer and I can assure you that it is one of the easiest things to implement.

Seriously, it seems shameful to me that you are on the crest of the wave and this, so simple, is still unsolved.

Please, it is something very necessary for many of us, take it seriously.

Try to continue being the best.

All the best.

2 Likes

Any update with this issue?

I’m using the latest version of Djay Pro on Windows. Track Match only pulls suggestions from Apple Music and totally ignores my local collection. I’d rather it matched with local music than streaming - how can I fix this?

Hi @Mickle141,

I’m sorry to hear that this issue has continued to affect you as of late.

Would you be able to provide us with the following information?

1. What is the make/model Windows machine you are using?
  2. What version number of Windows are you running?
  3. Can you confirm that you are using djay Pro v5.5.1.7810.0?
  4. Are the local tracks stored in the Files source?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

1 Like

A fairly new Asus with Intel Core i3 and SSD

Latest windows 11

Yes that is the version of Djay pro

Tracks are in itunes. I’ve tried adding them in Files too, makes no difference. Sometimes instead of no matches it says “ Missing identifier: %Id, %Id} “

It would be great if it worked. Looks like I may have to go back to Rekordbox if it doesnt though.

Thanks for your help

Hi @Mickle141,

Thank you for sharing that additional information.

Could you please send us a few of the track files in question via the link below so that we can try to reproduce the issue?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/6gVNJuCHJuHCbRLSVazx

Please make sure that you name your attached video file as your community topic title and username so that we can retrieve the video more easily!