my midi file for ddj-flx10 for macOs

I started manually mapping my ddj-flx10 but I have problems with the jogs, can anyone help me? I’ll share my file with you. Thanks to anyone who wants to answer me.
DDJ-FLX10 1.djayMidiMapping (34.2 KB)

6 Likes

See this post, it might be useful for mapping jog wheels:

3 Likes

You can also check the DDJ-FLX4 (Unofficial2.8) MIDI Mapping. Not sure if you’ll be able to open it in djay Pro without the controller, but you can open it as a text file and scan the XML for the Jog Wheel settings.

Notes:
The XML also contains the settings for the LED metering lights, but you’ll have to copy/paste that XML into your file, because it doesn’t show up in djay Pro as a “MIDI Mappable” command.

DDJ-FLX4 (Unofficial2.8).djayMidiMapping (76.9 KB)

2 Likes

This is great news to hear that the Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 is at least compatible with djay. I had one on order, but cancelled it and went with the Reloop Mixon 8 Pro instead, otherwise, I could probably help you out with the mapping.

2 Likes

DDJ-FLX10 rev 2.djayMidiMapping (49.8 KB)
now the jogs also work, next few days I’ll try to insert the fx, is there anyone who can test the midi to help me correct the bugs? thanks a lot

1 Like

@Massimiliano_Mancini you could share a link to this thread on the thread below. There might be some FLX10 users watching that thread.

1 Like

thanks Jak, that would be right, but I really don’t know how to do it :rofl: :rofl:

No problem. I posted it for you…

1 Like

THIRD REVISION, I CORRECTED SOME ERRORS AND ADDED BUTTONS FOR THE STEMS.
DDJ-FLX10 REV3 .djayMidiMapping (56.7 KB)

4 Likes

Thank you @Massimiliano_Mancini! I was sad when I purchased my Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 and found out that I had to use serato instead. Appreciate your effort! Your awesome!!

1 Like

fourth revision, add 4 beat jump, loop in and out, track search with back and view.
I hope you can appreciate it
DDJ-FLX10 rev 4.djayMidiMapping (62.7 KB)

2 Likes

hello Massimiliano_Mancini :sunglasses:

I’ve got a FLX10, do you have a direct means of communication like discord or something to exchange ideas and give you quick feedback on the Midi file?

this is my discord account - lojallo - but i’ve a big problem, i don’t speak english so you should write me messages so that I can translate them so I can reply to you

1 Like

Any updated DJ-FLX10 rev 4.djayMidiMapping will be amazing, Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

This is my fifth review. I fixed the hot cues, press the key to set the cue point, hold it down for a few seconds to delete the cue, hold down shift and the key to jump to the cue. I set the sampler volume and now those work too. I hope someone can try my midi setting so I can evaluate it. I remind you that when you start the program you have to manually reset the various buttons.
DDJ-FLX10 rev5.djayMidiMapping (64.3 KB)

1 Like

Thinking of getting this controller. Thanks for making the custom mapping. So currently what works and what doesn’t work the main reason why I like it is the built-in FX for the vocal or instruments removal with the buttons.

with my mapping, the steams work fine

3 Likes

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
Hello, I recently bought the DDJFLX10 but I can’t configure it and I tried with some midi that I have seen in this forum but there are many functions that do not work, I have tried to make it work on my own but I have not succeeded yet, could someone help me? thank you very much DJ friends

ORIGINAL POST:
Hola, recientemente me compre el DDJFLX10 pero no puedo configurarlo e intentado con algunos midi que he visto en este foro pero quedan muchas funciones que no funcionan, he intentado hacer p que funcione por mi cuenta pero aun no lo he logrado, alguien podría apoyarme? muchas gracia amigos dj´s

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
Unfortunately many functions of the new console cannot be configured with algoriddim midi commands. I tried to copy the commands from a similar setup to flx4 but they don’t work on flx10. If you tell me what commands you need, I will try to work on it

ORIGINAL POST:
Desafortunadamente muchas funciones de la nueva consola no se pueden configurar con comandos midi algoriddim. Intenté copiar los comandos de una configuración similar a flx4 pero no funcionan en flx10. Si me dices qué comandos necesitas, intentaré trabajar en ello

2 Likes

tendremos que esperar la actualización oficial al parecer

1 Like