New mashups and classics possibilities

I think it would be absolutely INSANELY AWESOME if Algoriddim partnered with Who Sampled, Shazam, or created a feature themselves, using the Track Match feature where it will suggest any remixes, covers, or songs that have sampled the song that you’re currently playing in deck 1 or 2. For example, if I’m playing Golddigger by Kanye West, I would love to have the option of setting Track Match to songs with similar BPMs and keys AS WELL AS the alternative option to find songs that were used to create Golddigger, i.e. I’ve Got a Woman by Ray Charles.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve sent this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thank you.

Why would need a DJ if the app could do everything? The essence of DJing is creativity in mind not in the app!

1 Like

Can you please clarify explicitly what you are saying? I want to make sure I fully understand your comment first before responding