"Who Sampled" Plug-in (New mashups possibilities)

I think it would be absolutely INSANELY AWESOME if Algoriddim partnered with Who Sampled, Shazam, or created a feature themselves, using the Track Match feature where it will suggest any remixes, covers, or songs that have sampled the song that you’re currently playing in deck 1 or 2. For example, if I’m playing Golddigger by Kanye West, I would love to have the option of setting Track Match to songs with similar BPMs and keys AS WELL AS the alternative option to find songs that were used to create Golddigger, i.e. I’ve Got a Woman by Ray Charles.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve sent this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thank you.

Why would need a DJ if the app could do everything? The essence of DJing is creativity in mind not in the app!

1 Like

Can you please clarify explicitly what you are saying? I want to make sure I fully understand your comment first before responding

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I think it would be amazing to partner with Who Sampled (HTTP://www.whosampled.com) to create a plug-in version that uses an algorithm similar to the current Match feature in DJay Pro, except instead of finding matching songs based on the current algorithm, it finds songs that have either sampled/covered/remixed the song currently playing or been sampled/covered/remixed BY the song currently playing. This would be great for mash-ups and the discovery of new music!

Hi @DJ_Louric, I’ve merged your new topic with the original one. In the future, please just DM me and I can reopen any automatically closed topics. This helps to keep the votes, discussion and tracking organized. Thanks!