New update 1.3 problem

Hello i just installed the latest update. Great work but…
In Spotify search box the sub menus (Artist/song/playlists) wont open.I click on them but nothing happens. Thank you!

This is EXACTLY why I OWN my own music and don’t rely on a music service.

Works on mine. 1.3.1
Update or reinstall might help.

Hi Vagelis,

we are not able to reproduce your issue, neither with 1.3 nor with 1.3.1. Could you provide us some further informations or even send us a video of the explained behaviour via support@algoriddim.com?

Our apologies.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

We are sorry to hear that, could you tell us which operating system you are using?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi there,

thank you very much, we were able to reproduce the issue and are working on a fix.

Hold tight.

Cheers,
Lukas E. 

Hi Vagelis,

could you tell us at which point the songs are freezing or what might cause the freezing? After loading them?
Thank you in advance.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Do you have a recording of the explained behaviour or are you able to reproduce the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,Lukas E.

I have same issue. Typing into search box works, e.g police. 4 songs on top can be selected, but not ‘show all songs’, or artists or albums or anything below those. Nothing happens when clicking those.
1.3 and 1.3.1 - same problem.

Mavericks in use, not planning to upgrade to El Capitan.

No updated for this? Search not working on Mavericks and 1.31 version of Djay Pro.

Pease can someone help???

Updated, reinstalled but nothing still the same problem.

Thank you for your response i’ll send a video.

Sorry but i couldn’t wait for support to answer. I updated to El Capitan and the problem disappeared. Maybe its only happening to Mavericks Os.

Thank for the fix but i’m having another problem. After updated to El Capitan the sound freezes for a few seconds. Even with tracks from itunes. Yesterday at a gig it happened five times even when i didn’t do anything.This didn’t happen to Mavericks.

In random moments while playing. For one second it seems to go fast forward so does and the waveform, then music stops for 2 seconds and finally the track continues playing normally.

This is not relative .We all have our OWN music!!!The music service is something extra. Wrong opinion in the wrong post.

I cannot reproduce the problem.It’s totally random. I’ll record a set and send some to support. Hope this can be helpfull.