Pioneer DDJ-SX - anyone got is running with DJay?

Yeah that would be nice. Don’t always feel like rolling with Serato DJ.

I personally think this too big of a chore for the DJAY team. Otherwise, based on all the folks who have inquired, they would have had it done by now.

Did i miss something? Was Midi mapping provided for the DDJ-SX?

please please please bring the support for the DDJ-SX. Im thinking about purchasing it real soon and i don’t want to switch to serato.

I need native mappings too!!!

Dropped in again Any word on Djay 2 and the ddj SX. Listen to the Djay fans Warren and take it to the boardroom table . please.

Native mapping!!!

I love the DDJ SX and even Serato DJ (at times). However, with Djay and Spotify combined, I’m looking to drop Serato all together.

I can’t believe that when Djay Pro was released it didn’t natively support the DDJ SX…

I was thinking about purchasing the SX until I realized that it has been so long and you guys STILL arent supporting DJAY and spotify. Really the only reason I like DJAY is becuase you can run sportify. Ive had serato and I dont like it. Please lets get some new SW

We paid attention to your posts!

We’re happy to announce that djay Pro now natively supports the Pioneer DDJ-SX, the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 and the Pioneer DDJ-SZ!

Get yourself the latest update of djay Pro at the Mac App Store and check it out!

+= for native mapping

Another vote for native mapping for the DDJ SX

I would also appreciate native mapping, want to make the switch to a better controller as i am getting better, but i want the ddj-sx, only thing stopping me is that your software isn’t native

http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…

They heard us you guys!

Do you guys know if this would also work with a Pioneer DDJ-SZ?

No, I read your comment and I saw you figured out how to map the DDJ-SX with Deejay, so I was wondering if that same configuration would work with Deejay and the DDJ-SZ…

Hi Kris Hough,

the DDJ SZ is not iOS ready and therefor not supporting djay for the iPad. Our apologies.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Onfest Mariano,

unfortunately the SX is only supported by djay Pro for the Mac.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

And what about the djay pro ipad version with ddj sx?

I was about to buy the ddj sz and wanted to find out if it can work with the spotify on my ipad. I don’t have an apple computer but just the ipad. I wish i could use spotify on my dell xps and ddj sz but i guess that’s not out yet?