Precueing - both songs playing in headphone

Device - Macbook Pro 15in (Mid 2010)
OS - El Capitan 10.11.2
Controller - Reloop Beatpad
Software - Djay Pro 1.2.1
Speakers - Harmon Kardon Onyx Studio 2

So I am trying to mix two tracks together and want to precue the song 2 in my headphones while song 1 is playing. I’ve set my Main Output as HK Onyx Studio 2 and set my Pre Cueing to Reloop Beatpad on channels 3/4.

Song 1 is on the left deck and song 2 is on the right deck. My cross fader is slide all the way to the left. Song 1 plays through speakers and song 2 AND song 1 plays in my headphones. (wtf, why?) The headphone on/off button above the volume slider on the Beatpad for song 1 is off. While the headphone on/off button for song 2 is on.

Shouldn’t that mean I only hear song 2 in my headphones? Why am I hearing both songs in my headphones when I am precueing? I do not understand if I am doing something wrong or software/controller is buggy.

Please help! I thought the Reloop Beatpad had its own soundcard. Shouldn’t this not be an issue?

Turn your que/mix button all the way left.

Hi guys,

thank you for your answer DJ Ivan. 
@Scott Eshbaugh
Have you tried what DJ Ivan suggested?

If this is not helping please contact us right away.
Cheers,
Lukas E.

Que/mix button? @DJ_Ivan You mean the crossfader?

Is there a picture you could show? It’s on the controller itself?

As said before:

Song 1 is on the left deck and song 2 is on the right deck. My cross fader is slide all the way to the left. Song 1 plays through speakers and song 2 AND song 1 plays in my headphones. (wtf, why?) The headphone on/off button above the volume slider on the Beatpad for song 1 is off. While the headphone on/off button for song 2 is on.

In any case, whether the headphone button for the left deck is on or off, I can still hear song 1 in my headphones. I can however turn on and off the volume of the song 2 in the right deck by turning on and off the headphone button on the right side.

I can reverse the situation, where the crossfader is slide to the right inside and song 2 is playing through the speakers. Song 2 now is also in my headphones, but I cannot make it go away. But I can turn on or off the volume for song 1 in my headphones with the headphone button on the left side.

Found the que/mix button after some closer inspection. Thanks!!