Purchased Djay Pro for Win10 and it keeps crashing.

DJay Pro is hardly pro. Mixxx is much better for free. With DJay Pro the audio cuts out, the search function doesn’t work, it loads songs in deck 2 by default? Obviously these guys have no clue when it comes to making it work on Windows and a PC.

Use MIXXX it’s free and much better.

Same over here, program won’t even start up anymore and no support from Algoriddim, I think I start a case against theme for not support Windows users.

I have the same problem. Literally just purchased the app and its doesn’t work.

what happened to this?

did you get a fix?

Are you guys serious? I’ve read the same complains even older than a year on this forum and still nothing? I’ve just bought the software and it crashed 2 hours after using it, and I can see that I’m not alone with this issue. How is this even possible? And now what? It’s literally useless for its main job because how could we use it on gigs if there’s a 99% chance that it will crash at a random point?

Oh dear i have just purchased the software and i am a new DJ and have 6 gigs coming up, the reason i bought it is because its the only one that works with Spotify and all my playlists are on it. I need to know if its going to crash on me, major embarrassment if it does on my first gig

Its a brand new laptop 3 days old, so hopefully the software will not crash on me?

Anyone had any resolutions to this? I purchased Djay Pro two days ago for windows 10 and am having very similar if not the same problem as many above *sigh*

1 Like

running windows 10, dell xps with i7 - all of sudden now everytime a load a track into deck 2 it shits its pants and everything starts skipping, stalling and going crazy, 

I’m having a very similar (or the same) problem… I’m in the middle of a nice DJ session, then the software becomes unresponsive… The music is still playing, but the software just stops moving and responding. I have to restart it and it’s terrible.

1 Like

Two questions:  Does Serato integrate with Tidal directly?  Did you have to get a new controller for Serato?

So maybe a solution (temporary) would be to wait until the song is done loading… What do you think?
(I’ll give it a try)

I just bought the Djay Pro on Windows yesterday and have experienced 3 crashes in the span of 4 hrs playtime.

I think i’m going to change to Serato considering they have a free program going atm. And from what i can see it’s completely crash free. Is there a possibility of me obtaining a refund? 

1 Like