search box disaapears?

Just updated to djaypro 1.1.1
When I go to search my itunes, the search box disappears. What am I doing wrong? I click in it, try to type and it disappears. Search does NOT disappear in Spotify.

5/5/15 4:18:24.968 PM WindowServer[169]: disable_update_timeout: UI updates were forcibly disabled by application “djay Pro” for over 1.00 seconds. Server has re-enabled them.
5/5/15 4:18:25.344 PM WindowServer[169]: common_reenable_update: UI updates were finally reenabled by application “djay Pro” after 1.38 seconds (server forcibly re-enabled them after 1.00 seconds)
5/5/15 4:26:24.637 PM djay Pro[38574]: Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints:
(
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”
)

Will attempt to recover by breaking constraint

Set the NSUserDefault NSConstraintBasedLayoutVisualizeMutuallyExclusiveConstraints to YES to have -[NSWindow visualizeConstraints:] automatically called when this happens. And/or, break on objc_exception_throw to catch this in the debugger.
5/5/15 4:26:24.639 PM djay Pro[38574]: Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints:
(
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”
)

Set the NSUserDefault NSConstraintBasedLayoutVisualizeMutuallyExclusiveConstraints to YES to have -[NSWindow visualizeConstraints:] automatically called when this happens. And/or, break on objc_exception_throw to catch this in the debugger.
5/5/15 4:26:24.641 PM djay Pro[38574]: Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints:
(
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”
)

5/5/15 4:26:24.642 PM djay Pro[38574]: Unable to simultaneously satisfy constraints:
(
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”
)

5/5/15 4:26:24.774 PM djay Pro[38574]: : the delegate was sent -splitView:resizeSubviewsWithOldSize: and left the subview frames in an inconsistent state:
5/5/15 4:26:24.775 PM djay Pro[38574]: Split view bounds: {{0, 0}, {1032, 175}}
5/5/15 4:26:24.775 PM djay Pro[38574]: Subview frame: {{0, 0}, {-375, 175}}
5/5/15 4:26:24.775 PM djay Pro[38574]: Subview frame: {{-374, 0}, {1406, 175}}
5/5/15 4:26:24.775 PM djay Pro[38574]: The subview frames are not in the same order as the subviews array. NSSplitView requires that these orders be kept consistent, otherwise behavior is undefined.

Forgive…I do not know how to “run the command”
when I open terminal it has a greater than symbol
do I type in the quotation marks?
just hit “enter”?

How do you run the command?

thanks

Worked! Thank you!!!

Roger, can you please do the following:

1. Launch djay Pro, switch to iTunes library
  2. Launch Console.app
  3. Make sure “All Messages” is selected on the left hand side in Console.app, then search for “djay Pro”
  4. Now, send over any log messages found

We’ll have a look into this immediately.

Thank you, Roger.

Please do the following to help us improving djay Pro:

1. Open Terminal.app
  2. Run the command: “defaults read com.algoriddim.djay-pro-mac”
  3. Copy and paste the output, and send over to us.

Now, in order to get the problem fixed, please clear the stored preferences for the app, by following these steps:

1. Make sure djay Pro is not running
  2. Open Terminal.app
  3. Run the command: “defaults delete com.algoriddim.djay-pro-mac”
  4. Launch djay Pro

Roger, just type the command (or copy+paste it) into ypur terminal window. don’t type or copy quotation marks. after that just hit enter, so the command will be executed.

cheers, rokr