Searches on Spotify

Hi Community, for some time now I haven’t been able to search for a track in Spotify when using DJay Pro. When I click on Spotify on the left, then go to the search window on the right and enter a title I know to be on Spotify, it doesn’t find it.
It used to work. I may have changed the parameters without realising it.
Any suggestions? Have been waiting for an answer from Algoriddim for weeks, nothing so far!

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. It’s been like that for quit e a while now. Sometimes I’m forced to enter either song or artist only then go to either the "“see all songs” or “all artists” arrow and manually look for what I want. Quite a daunting task for popular songs or artists at times.

Hi Lukas,
I’m using version 1.4.2. I can do searches of my extensive iTunes library, no problem. When I use Spotify however, it will not find music I know, 100%, to be on Spotify!
Like I have already explained, I might have, inadvertently, changed the search parrameters without realising, it could also however be a software problem.
Please advise, thanks
Robert

If you have been having the same problems, can’t help thinking this is a Spotify thing to stop DJs using Spotify in live gigs. I don’t DJ anymore, just at home for fun. See what the people at Algoriddim have to say…
Thanks for responding

Algoriddim employees are here to help.

Hey there,

we are sorry to hear that. Can you tell us which djay Pro you are using?
Is the search field malfunctioning in the iTunes library as well?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey guys, 

thank you for the follow up. Can you please give me an example of what exactly you want to search for and what you are entering, maybe a screenshot would be helping too.

Cheers,Lukas E.