Separating analyzed tracks for better suggestions

Ok, I want to give algoriddim the benefit of the doubt here. I’m a developer myself. When you analyze tracks and play an analyzed track you are give a list of suggestions based on bpm and key. That’s fine, and djay is pretty good with suggestions, but some are just awful, and that’s ok, that’s to be expected. But I have a playlist of similar songs called “chill” for example – I only want the app to suggest me songs from this playlist. Which seems impossible. Instead, since I made the mistake (?) of analyzing all my songs, it will forever suggest me songs from my entire library. Surely something was overlooked here. How can I not use playlists, for one example, to separate songs/song suggestions from the rest? It just seems like a no-brainer.

Hi there,

thank you very much for your feedback, I forwarded your request internally and it would be great if you could send us a mail with your thoughts and feedback about the library/ match section via support@algoriddim.com.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 
Cheers.