Add SoundSwitch Support

I have limitation in votes but +1 from me too

2 Likes

This is the major thing holding me back from switching. I understand that this is a two way street with SoundSwitch but, if SoundSwitch and DJay could work something out, this would be game changing for mobile DJs.

4 Likes

Let’s keep this post fresh! Is this in the mix @Slak_Jaw ? Really need this feature to complete my setup! Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi @megaman24, thanks for continuing to push this topic. I have shared your feedback with the dev team. In the meantime, please make sure to Vote at the top left of this page. Thanks!

4 Likes

Another +1 here for SoundSwitch integration. DjayPro will benefit immensely having this added. 3years of us begging - that’s just madness!!

I searched for “SoundSwitch” in this forum because I’ve been using it with Ableton link as a work around and found out that using it that way has been causing a BPM bug that syncs to a master BPM that stays the same until resetting.

I’m chiming in because I recently recommended to all of the DJs in my multi-op to make the switch from Serato to Djay, and now I’m thinking about reverting my suggestion. Djay is ready for primetime in so many ways, but because we are reliant on systems in place like SoundSwitch it takes a huge step back.

For what it’s worth, please count me in as +1 for SoundSwitch integration.

Soundswitch update has come out, it’s not yet supported by Djay, but now at least you can use it without Ableton Link, just with ambient sound or through a sound card, with this you can stop the sound when the bpm is not up, instead of continuing beating without sound like it was in Ableton, that’s half the battle.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @DJ_Reinaldo_Hits