split cable works fine for just a few min

hi there
first of all i have to apologize for my english. im german and thats why my first question is: is there a support in foreign languages planed? would be great…

second: i really like that djay is now available for windows… thanks for that… specially with the spotify integration… great job… till now i used virtual dj, and there are 2 little things i thought i wouldnt miss. but now i do… first is a clock somewhere… and second is a notification for the time a song will be played in the queue list…

but my real problem is: if i connect a split cable (griffin) the pre queing funtion works fine for a few minutes. but suddenly the sound is really ugly… kind of scratchy…
if i restart djay it works fine again. but just for a short time…
for the beta, i thougt that was made on purpose that we have to buy the final version, cause its working for a few minutes. but now its still not working fine…
pre cueing is quite too important to resign…

last question: do u recommend to use the exclusive mode if i use the split cable function?

thanks for your help, thomas

Hi there,

thank you for your post.
So far we can only provide support in English, especially in the community.
Regarding your issues:

1. If you are asking for a regular clock, I suggest using djay Pro for Windows in a smaller window, so you can see the System clock.
  2. Can you give me further information about the notification? You want to hear a signal if the next track in the Automix is played?
  3. Regarding Pre Cueing Issue: This sounds a bit strange, we tested the Split Output in combination with the Griffin Splitter Cable and it worked out well for us. Have you checked out the Exclusive mode and tried the Split Output with an active mode?
    Cheers,Lukas E.