Spotify Login Error, Cannot connect to Spotify (8)

Sorry you had that experience. Feels a lot like mine. I did the switch and iam fine now. U should consider it too. Especially if it’s something u make money with.

This is 100% a T-Mobile issue. I was having the EXACT same problems and so I created a Sprint LTE Pass from my iPad and it worked immidiately.

I just purchased a Mac Pro just to use “DJ PRO” for the Spotify connection and not able to connect to Spotify!!! I have a wedding gig early tomorrow and completely screwed here!!! If this doesn’t fix tonight, I will definitely not purchase the software!

Yes I’m having it too! Djay pro on iPhone only works on WiFi. On cellular I get the (8) error. This has happened on previous iPhones as well. Garbage.

Honestly.

I’m going to notify Apple too

I follow the steps like 3 times and it still doesn’t work!!! It very frustrating that you can only use this app with WiFi connection and not Cell/LTE connection. Why djay Pro why!!! Please fix this error 8 message. When doing party not all places have WiFi connection unless you buy a Mobil hotspot :(((((((

Is not working I switch to iPhone just for this app and now is so frustrating can’t login

I can’t get the idjay 2 to work on LTE with spotfity it’s says error cannot connect but if you go to WiFi it works with no problems I was booked to do a show and couldn’t do it because of this problem and no one has tried to fix this issue it’s been going on for months

ITS NOT A T-MOBILE ISSUE ALL I SEE IS YOU POSTING THE SAME THING. IT WORKS ON MINE JUST FINE.

I may have fixed this… I installed the “SongPal” app and under settings used the “Network Device Name” option to name the soundbar, and now, Spotify no longer pauses. No idea if this really was a fix, if something else changed while i was poking around, or if it is a permanent fix even, but thought I would post it in case it helps someone else. ShowBox vidmate mobdro