Static/crackling noise in Numark Mixtrack Pro II and Djay Pro

I’m not sure if this is a problem with DJay Pro or my Numark Mixtrack Pro II but sometimes the sound from my headphones will become distorted with a buzzing, crackling noise. I’ve tried unplugging and replugging in the same and different headphones but the sound remains the same. It also remains the if I turn on a different song. Has anyone else experienced this? It kind of ruins the set to have to turn of DJay Pro and restart it to fix the problem (which is the only way I’ve been able to fix the problem, which it does every time).

Honestly it sounds like you need new headphones. That’s how a blown headphone speaker sounds

Same thing happens with the Numark idj Pro,
It’s just a glitch that l live with,probably only happens 20% of the time l turn it on,but turning the controller off then back on again generally fixes it

No, it’s definitely not the headphones. Both pairs work perfectly well with other devices and with the Numark Mixtrack Pro II 99% of the time. It’s just it will randomly begin to crackle out of nowhere. and like I said, turning off and back on DJay Pro or unplugging and replugging the controller fixes the problem.