Still getting Spotify error (8)

I am getting a Spotify error (8) when I am NOT on wifi. It’s happens when I’m on lte or 4g signal. Latest djay and Spotify versions. iPhone 6 Plus 10.2 I’m also not able to see my playlists when going to auto mix. I can only see them after Spotify loads into the open deck option.

Hey Jano Galindo,

we are very sorry to hear that. Have you tried disconnecting all devices of your Spotify account in the Spotify web browser account settings and logging in again in djay?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey there,

please note that several errors got fixed. This might be something else. Are you experiencing the error since 3 years?
Are you connected to a stable internet connection? Have you tried using another Wifi signal?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Thank you for the follow up, sorry to hear that.
Can you guys try the following:

1. Go to account settings on Spotify. Go to Set Device Password
  2. You will see a numeric username for your account
  3. Click the button to Send Email to Set Password
  4. Use the email you get to return to your Spotify account to set the
    Device Password
  5. Enter your device password NOTE: Do not use your last password as this will lead to a error and you won’t be able to change the password

Cheers,Lukas E.

This has been an issue for the last 3 years and your solutions have been the same. Is there really no way to fix this? I have the same problem on my new iPhone 7 iOS 10.3.1. Worked fine on my iPhone 6S but not on this new one. I’ve tried all of your solutions every one of your threads and nothing helped. The only thing that made it work for a few hours was when I upgraded my iOS. Now it’s not connecting again. Please help.

Yes I am connected to a stable connection. The app currently only works on wifi where as in the past, I could connect with only using the cellular network. I need it to work without wifi like it used to.
And to clarify, this issue of not being able to log in has been a problem with DJay for almost 3 years. I have only recently downloaded it back in March.

I’m also having this problem after having no issues for 6 months. I am logged off of all other devices, have stable Internet, and Spotify is working fine wherever else I try it. Getting “Spotify Error 8”. Got a gig coming up! Help please!

ns