sync stops working after a few songs

I tried to set up a Skype call with the owner Alex but apparently he was sick and is now on vacation. Whatever. This is the email I sent to him:
Hi Alex-
I’m sorry but that is B.S… You guys know there is a problem but you obviously don’t care enough about your customers to do anything about it. This is no way to run a business. Can you tell me what you are doing to address this problem and what steps are being taken to resolve it? Numerous people have sent you videos and song lists as you requested and I find it hard to believe your the sync button on your end is working perfectly. You know there is a problem yet aren’t doing anything about it.
If I didn’t already lean your software I would have switched softwares when this issue first came about and I realized that nothing was being done. I would really not like to turn this into a hate campaign by posting about this issue on social media and the iTunes store reviews but may be forced to if something is not done.
Would you be willing to send me an older version so I can DJ as usual?

Lukas- I would like to know in detail what has been done on this topic in the last three months since the problem started. Please send us a list of exactly what you’ve been trying to do to figure out and problem-solve this. We’ve given you all the information you requested. Please tell me what you’ve been doing to solve the problem and maybe that’s a better way to go about this. If you guys honestly just don’t know what’s wrong and can’t fix it please just be honest and let us know. I’d rather you be honest and tell us you don’t know how to fix it rather than leading us on like this and pretending that you’re actually trying to do something.

I have exactly the same problem with this version since the last update. The sync does not work at all.
When are you going to fix it?
Thanks

Thank you Lukas for your kind reply. I can send the full list of my songs but it won’t help you very much since :
1/ all kind & genres of music are now not syncing : from synthpop to electro, House, techno, progressive, dance, etc.
2/it was not happening before the last update.
Thanks for your help
Oliver

I don’t understand why Lukas keeps asking examples of tracks and explaining that testings are ok : the problem is general and has to be fixed by Algoriddim, not by us. Lucky I kept the old version (and I have to come back to Traktor sometimes, which was not the case when DJAY was syncing correctly…:frowning: ).

Different factors…?? Which are??
The topic is still the same as DAY1 and everyone makes the same complaint. But nice new excuse for pretending caring when no progress has been made since… DAY1. Sorry Lukas :frowning:

Very nice software I’ve used for several years to entertain my friends just starting out. I always used Serato as professional software. A few months passed happily in Rekordbox DJ.

Great software to start learning the basics but 'has too many problems to be used at the professional level.

The potential to become one of the best software there are and that I’m sorry.

So sorry to hear of the problems you guys are having. I have had such a bad experience with these guys in the past, eventually they sorted out the problem I had but since then I have not done any updates (about a year now) because they mess up the software.

I was tempted to update to the latest version but thought I would check here first. So pleased I didn’t. I hope they fix it for you soon as it is the most frustrating thing.

Hi,
I’ve just uploaded to you the two songs to be used for your test and also a screenshot taked during sync problem

Please note that I’ve used a different mail account for security reasons (otherwise MP3 are blockd by my primary mail account)
Let me know, thx

pls confirm if you received my 2 mp3 plus screenshot. thx

iPad Air 2 16 GB

Hi Natasha Lall,

thank you for contact us. We are sorry that you have to experience this.
Could you please send us the songs which are not syncing via support@algoriddim.com?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Natasha Lall, 

could you tell us which Genre you are playing a lot?
I was not able to reproduce your issue, it would be nice if you still could send us the files via support@algoriddim.com.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Oliver Stockholm,

we are sorry that the Sync function is deactivating after time. Could you send us your song history to check if the songs have a steady tempo? 

Please note that certain genres are not easy to sync, because they don’t have a steady tempo and run out of sync after time.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Lindsay,

be assured that we are always working on improving our software. Can you send us exemplary songs to reproduce a not working sync transition?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Lindsay Feinstein,

i performed a testing routine with matching songs to the two you stated and djay Pro stayed in Sync. Can you tell us more about your Mac and system specifications?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Lindsay,

the problem is that I was not able to reproduce the issue in a big testing routine running for several hours. But it would be great if you can send us an exemplary video if you are able to reproduce the issue.

That would help us tons.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Lindsay, 

we are sorry to hear that, we know this is frustrating. Can you please help us by telling us step by step which tracks you use till it goes off sync?
Skype calling is a bit difficult as our office is located in another time zone.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Oliver,

the problem is, we run overnight tests regarding this issue regularly and only songs with a changing tempo are getting out of sync. That is the reason I am asking for further songs. Can you guys tell us which version had a better syncing behaviour?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,Lukas E.