Tempo & and loop algorithm

I have created several mixes but sometimes (under certain track combinations), I have the impression that the tempo is not constant when I export the recorded mix as an .aif file. When I hear and replay the exported track several times, there are certain sequences within the recorded mix where the tempo seems going up and down slightly … and it sounds a bit patchy.

Is there a chance to optimize the algorithm to make it sound more harmonious during the entire track?

The algorithm has problems to create a mix using rock music. Even though there is a constant beat, there is no chance to keep both tracks in sync.

Is there a chance to optimize the algorithm to create fluent mixes with different music genres such as rock and hip hop for example.

THANK YOU.

Hi Yorh Ekin,

thank you for contacting us.

So you are mixing with the Automix feature and are recording those am I right?
If this is the case which settings are you using while automixing?

Also could you tell us which songs are not staying in sync or even send us the files of the songs via support@algoriddim.com?’
Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Lukas,

it’s hard to remember for me the albums and tracks I have chosen. I will see what I can do to find a good match as an example.

I have noticed several times during recordings … If “Sync” is disabled, the loops sound less punchy for the first to three loops until both tracks are no longer in common mode.

Thus, I guess it has something to do with the “Sync” mode.