Thank you for the superfast fix on Djay2 and Djay Pro Ipad.

Glad to see you listened to the community and acted fast to fix the problems we encountered.

Maybe it makes some of the folks on this forum more patient in the future.

Agree… there is NO priority to get things done. One update will not convince me since we are STILL waiting for fixes in the DJPro app for Mac.

In fact, they don’t even know how to fix it, as they personally told me.

There must be one programer, that’s it.

No support on the forums for months, they release a new product before fixing the old products…

Again, they could care less about their customers and it shows!

Yeah! Great!

Perhaps it’s the people who were not happy that the beta was pushed onto this community and voiced their concern is what caused Algoriddim to take action my friend…
If you have found support to be of consistent value to you, then you just haven’t been a user very long…
I can remember taking your attitude initially but when repeated attempts by myself and many many others to reach out without any emotion were ignored, I changed my tune with Algoriddim.
This company has shown a complete lack of responsiveness and accountability over the last two years and needs to held to higher standards by their paying clients. This is not some freeware developer forum. How’s your headset volume with this latest update BTW?

Well said…

Being nice and patient doesn’t work. Actually not sure anything works… They certainly don’t WANT to be this way but there needs to be a better management structure in place. I consult for a living with businesses, (I support my 15 year old son’s DJ business in my spare time)
Algoriddim needs some good old fashioned process management put into place. Their actions clearly show that they need some help with their attempt to grow…