Tracks not loading on iPad

I just bought the app and I’m having the same problem. I can’t get any tracks to play. I’m going to request a refund.

I think I managed to get things working by downloading an entire playlist. Just playing a song off iTunes Match wasn’t always enough but I think I have it working now. I don’t really use this much - I’m usually on VirtualDJ on my Mac anyway.

No apps other than iTunes will work with iTunes Match. That’s an Apple limitation.

NOTHING is compatible with iCloud - this is an Apple limitation.

Hi

Is there a resolution for this I have same problem

Thanks
Andy

Getting this same error from a large amount of files purchased from iTunes. Currently on iOS 6

Hi, the same problem to me.

Same problem here with purchased songs. I have the latest version (1.6.2) installed on my iPad 3 (running iOS6.0). PLEASE RESPOND AND FIX!

I just sent you an example song Warren.

Having the same problem…iOS 6.01, djay 1.6.2

djay is not working with iCloud…I use iCloud only, and no local files because my very organized library is 12,000 songs, and I use playlists to manage. My iPad is 16GB with 7GB free. Songs and playlists work fine if I download them (impractical), but if djay promises iCloud Integration but cannot deliver iCloud Integration, djay is not worth having, and I would update your advertising. Sorry, I do not agree that any of my songs in the library are an issue unless there is a bug with songs downloaded from iTunes.

Thanks…Bill

When is the next djay update expected, will the update include any work on iMatch/ iCloud integration?

Djay version 1.6.3 did not fix this bug!

Thanks Tom. My iPad is only 16GB, and my iTunes library is only 500GB. Playlists are great, but administratively, a nightmare to actively customize just to stay within the storage available on my iPad to work with djay. Additionally, I use the iPad for other things, and those other apps and data leave available just over 2GB of storage. I really hope that algoriddim will release a djay iPad version that is compatible with iCloud! Otherwise, I own rights to a $20 value. Lucky it’s not compounding interest, Lol.

Bill, I agree…algoriddim needs to resolve this problem for algoriddim customers…We didn’t make up the eschewed iCloud integration claim! Here is an exclusive opportunity for djay to really be the best in class app, exclusively playing songs directly from iCloud! Apple needs to share with other apps, iCloud…for their customers…Apple has the cash to buy rights, acquire algoriddim djay and provide this to their iTunes base. I’m sure the two parties can reach a business agreement! I hope algoriddim and Apple iTunes are paying attention to this thread, and if not…algoriddim needs to make it happen.

@Deanzo - Just now seeing your post. I want djay2 to fix this problem (@Warren) but I will not purchase another version until assured of operation with iCloud because my library is over 500+gb and will not fit on my iPad, eva! And Playlists are only as complicated; hungry for storage when you don’t plan nor still have any storage room on your iPad or iPhone. Videos are my next level project for mixing because Vevo HD does not play my videos in my iTunes Library. Also, an entertainer’s competitive advantage done right! However, Grove sounds interesting, think I’ll take a look at Grove. Thanks for the info.

Hey Ken,

Only songs synchronized to your iPad or iPhone via iTunes will play. Djay does not play tracks from iTunes via iMatch’s virtualization service. Apple created a great development opportunity with tools provided, that give iTunes an advantage. Many wish Algoriddim would reverse iTunes iMatch’s perceived weakness with dian, and pursue a fix to this problem because the djay app for iPad and iPhone are very, very nice apps; however, users want full access from the djay app to music libraries and playlists that exceed physical storage capability of an iPad or iPhone that library virtualization resolves. After all these past years since this original post, Algoriddim must not be interested in monetizing this value in their vision of djay. Djay has great market points but poor on full delivery. If you should find a nicer solution…post it for all to try!

+1

Seems to be like Bill said: same song works now after downloading the whole playlist from iCloud / iTunes match!

Therefore it seems not being a corrupted file but a bug when dealing with playlists half in the iCloud, half on the iPad.