Transition to left and Transition to right stopped working!

About halfway through my gig last night the Transition to left and right stopped working as a Keyboard Shortcut. Pressing the left arrow or right arrow did nothing! Djay Pro Mac 1.1.1.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Transition to left and Transition to right stopped working!.

About halfway through my gig last night the Transition to left and right stopped working as a Keyboard Shortcut. Pressing the left arrow or right arrow did nothing! Djay Pro Mac 1.1.1.

I wasn’t using a controller… starting(0 or 1) and stopping tracks worked, just left and right transition just stopped working.

This behavior is happening more and more consistently. Please fix it with an update!

This IS a keyboard shortcut mapped to the left and rights arrows. But halfway through my set it just stops working. The 1 and 0 also stop working.

It seems to happen whenever I’m doing a search and leave the search box selected - whether iTunes or Spotify. It doesn’t work at all when a playlist is selected. It seems to VERY much matter where your selection is before it works or doesn’t. Not good.

Can you think of anything that might have caused this, e.g. any control you were using?
What about the other Keyboard Shortcuts - did they work?

I can see your problem, David. However, it didn’t occur to our testers, yet. Is there anything special you’re doing before the Keyboard Shortcut stops working?

Yes, the Keyboard won’t be triggering Shortcuts whenever the Search Box is selected. This behavior is expected, as you need the keyboard to type in the song you’re looking for. Does it happen outside the Search Box?