unexpected response from Spotify

Hey folks,

Last 2 days ive had my DJAY Pro app on my Surface Pro 3 not working. Its linked to my spotify premium account and its saying “unexpected response from Spotify”.

any ideas?

ive rebooted both programs (logged in and out of Spotify)

Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear that.

Can you attach a screenshot of the error please?

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi guys,

apologies for this issue.
We are investigating the problem and are doing our best in order to fix this as fast as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,Lukas E.

same over here! Djay pro still crashes! Spotify no connection

I just bought a denon mc7000 today becuz the pioneer sb3 still isn’t supported yet! When I came home and wanted to test my new controller djay pro crashes all te time! Losing my patience with algoriddim!!!

same problem…

pls fix this
i want to mix

if you hit try again, it just reappears

I have the same problem.

I just paid for the full version of Djay Pro on Windows 10 and I’m having the same problem. I have a mix to make for next week and planned to do it today, but I’ve spent hours messing around with this. Please provide a solution as soon as possible.

Im having the same issue as well on windows 10

I’m also having the same issue.

Same here… :frowning:

Works since last night.
Thanks!
(just sense to tell when it works too:)

YOU NEED A SCREENSHOT…HELLO !!!..I AM HAVING THE SAME DAMN PROBLEM AND I AM LIVE AT A BBQ DJ-N A SHOW AND NO FUCKING MUSIC…FIX THIS SHIT !!!

WTF…I AM LOSING MONEY !!!..FIX THIS SHIT TODAY PEOPLE !!!

Eyyy!! I paid for use the app ,not for whait a god solution!!crash ,Spotify dont work 47€for What??? you are unreliable !! How can you use this product for a public event !? with all the complications you get out every time !! incompetent !!! I have work to do …

Fix good work

Same problem here.

Sorry for you, Im very new with it, thank god im not stuck at a show like u