Vjay Needs Automix!

The app sucks and so does the Ipad. I got an atom abased Windows Pro tablet (Acer w510) for $500 and run Virtual DJ. Vitual DJ can automix Music video and mp3z. It’s beat matching and mixing is smarter than this crappy VJAY.

when we will see the vjay for the mac users…

yeahhhhhhhh good point !!!

So… Why aren’t the good folks at Algoriddim responding and giving us an update?

Hi I’m EMDJ, a professional DJ, I am currently using both apps, Vjay need all Djay functions as in and Out Loop, Bounce Loop, Auto Loop, and more like Echo FX etc. their products are really useful for me as a professional DJ and VJ loved both, rarely use the mac book pro to play, now only use my iPad with idj pro and I have faith that you add these functions soon, thanks

Great Idea Vjay- but fully useless!
Let us make thing better, men!!! Virtual DJ is better!

Please, automix as soon as possible!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Auto Mix/Playlist.

It is crazy VJ has no play list facilities; nor auto mix or shuffle! DJ does.

This is THE missing feature in VJay

How do you put Automix on for vjay?.

I’d like for Automix to mix the videos automatically with the same and more options as the djay app has for Automix.

Auto mix play lists.

Would be great if you could add an auto mix play list function so you can load up all your videos mixed with sound tracks, and simply press play. Great for people who want to play videos at parties but do not want to stand at the iPad mixing every video.

Write a comment…

Vjay without automix!? Why!?.

This is a great app but without automix isn’t perfect… I feel sad about it.

Auto Shuffle.

Why does VJ not have auto shuffle it is a must; have emails algoriddim many times on this subject with no response.

Yes it really does need it ASAP; also it cuts format top and bottom on old format movies 1.33 and 1.66. Need sorting too.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Automix for app and select by piece or select all. Its simple!.