What does DJay Pro use as the center frequencies for equalizer bands?

One of my favorite defaults in Djay Pro has always been the equalizer settings. I think the bands are set perfectly and do a nice job of capturing highs, mids, and lows accurately. If anyone knows it, would you be willing to share what the center points for each of these EQ bands is set to?

Hi @Andrew_Johnson,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our new community!

We are very happy to hear that you like our equalisers. I don’t have the exact informations on our center points and EQ settings, unfortunately. Still we are happy to hear that you like them and please feel free to share your likes and dislikes in the community.

Ideally it would be great if that center frequence and the widht of the EQ could be adjusted. Just throw away those simple “three band filters” and give us a parametric EQ :slight_smile:

Since most hardware controlles still have three knobs, a possible mapping would be: One default nob for the baseband (base drum) and the other two for one parametric EQ with adjustable frequency and width. This way one could emphasize an instrument or a voice or a high hat as needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.