When will Native mapping be available for Pioneer DDJ-RZ?

I was originally going to purchase the DDJ SZ2 as it is compatible with both Serato & Djay pro. The main benefit of using Djay Pro was the conjunction with spotify thus allowing to practice mixing cross genre.
Whilst looking for a good deal on the DDJ SZ2 I found a Pioneer B-Stock listed DDJ RZ which is pretty much the same only designed for Rekordbox DJ instead of serrato. I managed to save over £400! :wink:
I was so excited about saving a few quid I over looked the incompatibility with DJAY PRO!!!
Please can someone advise me if this will still be possible to Midi Map and how to do it efficiently or does someone have the map that I could download?

Thank you in advance!

Hey Raj Deb,

yes, as you already know at the moment we are not supporting the DDJ-RZ natively.
I added your post to our user request list and in the meantime I would suggest to try out our djay Pro midi learning feature to map the basic controls of the RZ.

If you need help with the mapping, tell us - the community and me - we are here to help.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Lukas E.
Thanks for your reply. Im considering changing my controller to the DDJ SZ2 as it supports more platforms.
Will Djay pro be compatible with DDJ SZ2?

Many thanks,
Raj.

Hi Lukas E.
Thanks for your reply. Im considering changing my controller to the DDJ SZ2 as it supports more platforms.
Will Djay pro be compatible with DDJ SZ2?

Many thanks,
Raj.