Why am I getting no Airplay option on Djay Pro

Hi Nigel,

thank you for your post.
Are you referring to djay Pro for iPad, use the Airplay feature by swiping form the bottom upwards in order to access the Airplay menu.

If this is not helping please contact us right away via support@algoriddim.com

Hi Nigel,

oh thank you for that. Could you contact our support and tell them which OS version and MacBook Pro you are using. That would be great. Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Markus Mahner,

can you make sure that your devices are natively supporting Airplay?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Ok thank you Markus, so there is no Airport Streaming Icon displayed in the top left corner of djay Pro, when Airplay your Mac is connected to an Airplay device?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

No, I’m referring to DJay Pro on my MacBook Pro.

Any progress here? I’m facing the same issue here on my MacBook Pro 6,2 (A1286) running OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - but had the same on a MacBook Pro 11,2 (A1398).

This behavior started serveral months ago; as there are several threads about this issue on this forum I always hoped that it would soon be fixed - and just discovered that it’s still there.

I remember being able to select my Airport Express via AirPlay by just selecting it as an output device in djay Pro. But with the latest version(s) of djay, whenever I click on the Speaker icon, I’m only shown the volume control and a link to “Configure devices” settings. But I just can’t find any place where I could configure an AirTunes/Airplay as djay’s output device.

The only way that I could make djay play over AirTunes was by setting the AirTunes device as the system wide output. But this is definitly not what I want.

best regards,
μ.

Hi Lukas,

They definitely do, I don’t have any troubles streaming to my AirPort Express stations from iTunes or YouTube videos. They just don’t show up in djay Pro.

regards,
Markus