📣 ANNOUNCEMENT: djay v5.1.2 macOS/iOS [Changelog]

Hi everyone,

We just released a new update to djay on Mac and iOS today.

It includes fixes for a few stability issues on specific devices.

Have a wonderful day, and happy mixing!

5 Likes

Hi @NathanielAlgo does it update automatically? Cos mine still says version 5.1.1

1 Like

Go to the app store and find the app. It will prompt the update.

1 Like

I have @Mister_Tuur but it hasn’t. I’ve also restarted system, but nothing and now it won’t connect to my buddy controller

1 Like

@djqueenvic depending in your region, it may not yet be available on the Apple App Store.

2 Likes

Depending on your region it can take some time for the update to propagate. That said 9 times out of 10 the app store will show ‘update’ as soon as you go to the app page (although it might not prompt that from the updates page yet).

6 Likes

You were like .000001 ms faster. :wink:

1 Like

@Mister_Tuur, Hahaaa! Yup! :rofl:

1 Like

Hi team, can you tell us what specifically has been fixed?

@Dysfunk_DJ as outlined in the original post and in the App Store notes:

This is in response to the 5.1.1 crashes that some specific users were experiencing. The issue was related to a memory leak.

1 Like

FYI: for the Mac it won’t show them though.

1 Like

I Update my Macs (one Macbook and one Imac)

2 Likes

Thank you for the info

You’re welcome @Dysfunk_DJ

Just wanted to chime in and say thank you to the team. Great communication and support in the community, continuous development cycles, and some great features is really making me happy to be using djay vs the competitors.

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback @jimyson! Always appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have now taken to using wedj or traktor through my reloop (which is now just a glorified light show) thus its only the volume button that does anything (not mapoed) but there are so many issues with djay that makes it un reliable, barely usable with android (even after payment fot upgrade,), thank heavens for Android touch screen & wedj (my suggestions ignored thus far with algoriddim dont expect reply any time soon ), shame as my reloop cracking bit of kit.

Please consider adding track ratings and sort by rating to the next iOS update. This is still the only thing keeping me from using my iPad to DJ. Thx.

2 Likes

Toujours pas de pré écoute sur reloop élite

1 Like