Enable Multiple Main Out Effects & Retain Settings

Hi. I have looked in the manual and a search here, but I can’t seem to find any info. Is there a way to use multiple effects on the master output and is it possible to save the settings? Thanks.

If only we could save master output effects! (I’d also like to be able to have my master output level survive djay quits/relaunches…)
as to stacking effects…no. that can’t be done in djay yet either. you’d have to also be running AUM, with djay’s output on one of AUM’s faders ;-D

1 Like

Hi @Nubium and @heysoundude, I’m not sure if this is what you’re talking about or not.

Yessir, that’s it exactly. If the devs could make what I put there persistent, I’d be a happy happy happy camper. I’d also be super stoked if they could make the master volume output persistent as well.

Currently only one Master Out Effect is possible at a time. However, I have changed this from a question to a suggestion and forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. Thanks!

1 Like

I think there are some vst / au that give you the chance to Route more than one effect. A kind of effect Band. But I am not sure about the name

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.