3 Deck Layout UI Option

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but as much as I love 4 deck layout I believe a 3 deck layout with a little more control (e.g cue button, neural mix button) would be better for touch operation. Having to goto different pages for cue while adjusting pitch is quite difficult because it changes all decks to display the cues and etc. pages, not just the deck in use. Or if some how could squeeze a cue button and make all decks effect/cue pages be independent for 4 page layout could be more effective as well? Would love some feedback if others think this would be helpful as well. Cheers :grin:

I agree, i rarely need 4, but 3 would be usefull.

Thanks for the suggestion @djmondop! I’ve shared this with the dev team for consideration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If it were possible to put the option of three decks because in my situation I use deck 1 and 2 to mix, but I use a third to create scratch with my deck 3, but since I have to use the option of 4 decks the effects look very small and cues, if they managed to put the option of 3 covers everything would look bigger.

2 Likes

I like this idea as well. I often use 3 decks, but rarely 4 so the extra space for FX, Hot Cues, Loops, Library, etc. would be great.

Just to add to this, it’d be really handy in 4 deck mode to “hide” decks to create a 2 or 3 deck setup.

Using Djay Pro on an iPhone 12, 4 deck mode is perfectly serviceable but I can’t help thinking that it’d be even better if I could use the 4 deck mode UI for a 2 deck or 3 deck set. The vertical waveforms are much easier to use IMO, and I love having more screen real estate for the FX pad and neural mix faders :slight_smile:

Thanks for the additional feedback @Algy_Taylor. I’ve passed this onto the devs.